*** Immediate Hire ***
Sales / Administrator
AirDropBox is a small company based in Wrotham specialising in the development and production of parachute delivery systems for humanitarian aid, military and commercial use. Established in 2013 with our first products launched to market in 2017, there is now a requirement to add a Sales / Administrator / PA to our growing team.
We are looking for an experienced, well organised person to join our small friendly team. You must be office efficient and work on your own initiative. Courteous telephone skills are a priority and you must be comfortable making calls to new and existing customers, as initially this will be a predominant part of the role. You will provide administrative support for the management team and also where required. Duties include dealing with client requests, managing outbound and incoming client calls, raising quotations and invoices, updating spread sheets and databases, maintaining company paper and electronic records, and general office duties.
There is potential for the role to be more Sales based in the future, if that is required. Due to the rural location of the business, own transport is required and you must also hold a full British Passport, as there may be occasional overseas travel to support client events and exhibitions.
What we will be offering
- A basic salary with a bonus scheme based on KPIs
- Three months’ probation, after which the bonus scheme will be applied
- 20 days holiday for the first year, then 1 extra day per year up to a maximum of 25 days
- Progression within the business
- Full job training will be given as required by various members of our team
What we are looking for
- Self-motivated individual, who is proactive and well organised
- Good logic and common sense
- A team player, who actively seeks to assist others where required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proven work experience as a sales administrator, or sales support agent
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ad hoc general duties to support sales and marketing activities
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to Contact.firstname.lastname@example.org